Only nine shows, eight days, seven venues, three hotels, and fifty-four costume changes before the end of this tour! Not that anyone's counting...
We had a great week off for Thanksgiving, and are back in the swing of things, doing shows in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and New Hampshire. It's been getting coooold up here, so I bought us some mittens with grips to help with those freezing load-ins. We had a stop in Kingston, NY last night on our way to Schenectady, and it was very picturesque. Also, very very cold. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
I think the cast is getting excited to finish this tour and jump into Christmas/Hannukah with the passion that can only come from having lived out of suitcases and made pre-dawn runs across the GWB for three months. We've all had an incredible experience on this tour, and I think we'll all take something away from this.
I mean, besides the Equity Card. But oh man, does that count for a LOT!
I'll update a little more as we get closer to the end.
Hasta pronto!
| Tony modelling the gripped gloves I bought for the cast |
I think the cast is getting excited to finish this tour and jump into Christmas/Hannukah with the passion that can only come from having lived out of suitcases and made pre-dawn runs across the GWB for three months. We've all had an incredible experience on this tour, and I think we'll all take something away from this.
I mean, besides the Equity Card. But oh man, does that count for a LOT!
I'll update a little more as we get closer to the end.
Hasta pronto!
No comments:
Post a Comment