Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome/Bienvenidos!

¡Hola, amigos!
This is my first attempt at blogging, but seeing as how I will have access to the interwebs during my next three months touring with Theatreworks USA's production of The Yellow Brick Road (hereafter referred to as "YBR"), and I regret not journal ling by adventures aboard the Maasdam last year, here we go!
I'll use this blog to post updates on the rehearsal process, life on the road, as well as tidbits about the show as I go alone. We don't get our official schedule until two weeks before a week of touring, so for those of you in the East, I'll keep you posted to as which cities we'll be visiting and hopefully some of you can make it down to see the show!
As for the show itself, you can click on the link above to read about it and see some video clips of the cast that performed it here in NYC at the Lucille Lortell theater. I'm playing La Bruja (The Witch), and two other smaller roles. I couldn't be more excited!!!
Rehearsals don't start until September 6, So check back then and I'll have more to tell then.

¡Gracias, y hasta pronto!




1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog mammasita!! And I have some catch up to do... can't wait :) you're doing awesome things Miss Barrie! Hope we get a chance to catch up in person soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete