We are currently in Anderson, SC, looking forward to a day off tomorrow before our performance at Clemson University on Wednesday. I can't believe it's only been a week since we first set out from NYC knowing that we wouldn't be returning for another 7 weeks...it feels like it's been a month. The bizarre time passage feeling is a lot like how felt on the Maasdam a year ago. Time flies when you're...not sure where you are? It's been dreary and overcast all day--or so I was told. I slept the entire car ride through Tennessee, and only knew where we were when i started seeing the palmetto-and-crescent-moon emblem popping up on road signs. I have to admit, behind California (birthplace pride aside, of course), I think South Carolina has the coolest-looking flag in the union.
 |
| Not quite as cool as a brown bear and a star, but it'll do. |
|
The shows have been well-received in our venues in Virginia, and the people there have been very warm and welcoming. Must be something in the water Down South... :)
I'm hoping to see the Georgia Guidestones tomorrow, in Elbert County, Georgia. It's been heralded as "American Stonehenge". Well, I've seen the English version, might as well see my own country's version too!
No comments:
Post a Comment